As the situation around the Coronavirus changes rapidly, all members are advised to take a moment and think of their own safety and health concerns and act appropriately.

Whilst the club and airfield remain open, it is your decision as to whether or not you wish to attend the club at this time.

At this point in time, all scheduled events at TCMAC are still going ahead, but the Committee will make final decisions on these as those events get nearer and/or the situation changes.

Please be mindful that many of our members are in the more vulnerable group so if you are not well, please consider not attending the club.

On behalf of the Committee of TCMAC

Leave a Reply