VMAA Event Notification COVID-19 Alert Number 3

Hi All
The public health recommendations being issued by government and health organisations are obviously likely to affect many upcoming club activities of the coming weeks.
Based on the above, the following events have been cancelled or postponed:

P&DARCS wishes to advise, due to the declared pandemic of the COVID-19 virus, the committee has decided that the planned Monty Tyrrell Scale Rallythat was to be held on Sunday, March 22 has been CANCELLED. It is hoped to reschedule the event later in the year if at all possible.

Wangaratta Jets It is with regret that we advise that Wangaratta Jets (23 to 26 April) will be postponed until October due to the COVID-19 Virus and the implications it poses on the event.
This decision has been made due to the uncertainty as what limitations the Government may impose over the next few weeks regarding permissible event crowd numbers.

Echuca MMAC Committee has decided to postpone the Fun Fly (4 to 5 April) until later in the year. However, the field will be opened and if pilots wish to attend at their own discretion are welcome. Camping facilities are available but there will be no canteen facilities. The club will abide by the current government directives.

All clubs should likewise assess the developing situation and the VMAA will assist with distributing any updates if required. 
Please contact the VMAA Secretary by clicking the following link: Secretary@vmaa.com.au

Safe flying to all
VMAA Committee

Leave a Reply